TAFF is a charity organization formed and registered on 11 August 2004. The Foudation is helded by a Life President, Her Royal Highness Tengku Puan Pahang,Tunku Hajjah Azizah Aminah Maimumah Iskandariah binti Sultan Iskandar Al-Haj. TAFF provides financial assistance to infertile couples to help them in having child.
To qualify for the TAFF funding,
(1) Couples must receive treatment at the fertility centre recognized by TAFF. Hospital Lam Wah Ee’s IVF Centre is recognized as one of the centres providing IVF treatment under TAFF since 2005.
(2) Registered as husband and wife
(3) Both husband and wife are Malaysians
(4) More than 3 years of marriage
(5) Maximum monthly joint income not more than RM4,000
(6) Wife’s age not more than 42 years old
(7) No sperm/ovum donor
If you need assisted conception and believe that you may qualify for TAFF funding, please collect the application form from IVF nurse at 04-6528893 / 04-6528843 or contact TAFF directly for an application form.
For more information on TAFF, please write to:
Tunku Azizah Fertility Foudation
Istana Abdul Aziz, Bandar Indera Makhota
25200 Kuantan Pahang